Newly Found Emails From Fulton County Georgia Heightens The Mystery of Election Night

New emails from Fulton Country Georgia have heightened the mystery of the Election Night irregularities and widely reported election fraud. President Donald Trump referred to the severity of corruption in the Fulton County election system during his recently revealed call with Georgia Secretary of State Chief Investigator Watson, the President said,

 “I hope you go back two years as opposed to just checking one against the other because that would just be sort of a signature check that doesn’t mean anything. But if you go back two years, and if you can get to [Fulton County], you are Boing to find things that are unbelievable. The dishonesty that we’ve heard from them Right? You know just good sources, really good sources. but Fulton is the mother lode you know as the expression goes, Fulton County.”

Some Background to Give Context To The Emails Recovered

In separate sworn affidavits from Election Night 2020, poll workers contended that at approx. 10:30PM on Nov. 3rd, they were instructed by officials to stop work and return the next morning at 8:30AM to start again. Simultaneously dozens of publishers and networks reported that ballot counting had ceased at 10:30PM and would resume Nov. 4th, most reports cited Fulton County Spokeswoman Regina Waller.

Later it would be revealed that the counting continued away from the scrutiny of the media and poll-watchers in the most anxiously watched election of the century. According to JustTheNews, Waller told them that, contrary to the numerous media reports, she had “stated to all media … that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots.”

The Emails Recovered Tell A Different Story

In emails obtained by JustTheNews, Waller indicated to a FoxNews team and several County Officials as well as State Farm Arena Spokesman Garin Narain “The workers in the Absentee Ballot Processing area will get started again at 8 am tomorrow.”

An additional email from Fulton County Interagency Affairs Manager Fran Phillips-Calhoun at about 11:15PM lamented the County being thrown “under the bus” by the Secretary of State’s office, “FYI – SOS just sort of threw the team under the bus stating that “we had a great day, but we decided to ‘throw in the towel’ for the night even though the public is waiting…” on results. ”

And it’s not only a few emails that have unwound this narrative either, there are affidavits that also support it reports,

“One, from Georgia Republican Party Field Organizer Michelle Branton, claimed that, at around 10:30 p.m., “a woman [in the ballot-processing room] yelled to everyone to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.”

“Nearly all of the staff workers” departed the arena after that directive, Branton stated, leaving only a small number of workers behind, one of whom was Regina Waller.”

Another affidavit was given by Georgia Republican Party ballot watcher, Mitchell Harrison who said “Sometime after 10 o’clock p.m., the counting activity slowed. Shortly afterward, a younger lady with long braided but blonde hair yelled out to all of them that they should stop working and come back tomorrow (the next day, Wednesday November 4th) at 8:30AM. Thereafter, all but 4 election employees left State Farm (arena), leaving just the blond haired lady (who Michelle and I assume was the supervisor), two older ladies and Regina Waller at the location.”

What About The “Water Main Break”, Remember “The Water Main Break”?

In December The GOP Times reported that Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. was identified early on in a now viral video with Ruby Freeman and her daughter  pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table “AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes.”

Ralph Jones is mentioned specifically in the email from Regina Waller. “Mr. Jones, could you please let your staff know that they will be here? I don’t want to interrupt the process by them arriving without advanced notice. ”

Mr. Jones was heard to say on a leaked Zoom call,

“I think we’ll still be scanning late today a little later on um we are scheduled to scan up to 10 and 11:00 o’clock today I should say tonight at the present time”. 

The “water main break” reportedly caused counting to stop at 10:30PM. The widely reported “water main break” narrative is not referred to in any email recovered by JustTheNews.

Gateway Pundit reported:

” Ralph Jones told local Atlanta news channel 11Alive that a water main broke at the State Farm Arena.  Local WVLT8 reported: Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.”

Georgia Secretary of State officials released an affidavit insisting there never was an intent to stop the count at 10:00 PM.

Georgia GOP Chair David Shafer tweeted,

As a reminder, in addition to the Fulton County corrupted count that unfolded at State Farm Arena, here are a few of the irregularities that we can confirm occurred in Georgia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article

Federal Judge Breaks Silence on Far Left Wing Controlled Propaganda Machines

Next Article
Prominent Democrat Lawmaker Openly Admits

Prominent Democrat Lawmaker Openly Admits [WATCH]

Related Posts