This past week the figure-head of the Biden-Harris regime did what figure-heads do and had a meeting with the elder statesman former Democrat President Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter. The mainstream media of course lapped up the deliberately orchestrated puff-piece with a sickening, simpering kind of eagerness that would turn even the hardiest of stomachs.
Meanwhile, conservative pundits and internet S***-Lords poked fun at the extraordinarily bad photoshop job The Carter Center did on a picture of the “closed-door meeting” which causes the Bidens to appear as gargantuan beside the elder Carters who seem like denizens of munchkinland by comparison. (Hint: Look at Jimmy Carter’s feet. Even old-man shoes aren’t that huge.)
The Biden’s motorcade of Black Secret Service SUV’s flanking ‘Cadillac One’ blasted through the small rural town of Plains, GA (Population: 640) to the Carter’s ancestral Peanut Farm a half-mile from the middle of town. According to CBS affiliate KHOU Biden and Carter were “political allies in the 70s and remain friends 45 years later”. So it should come as little surprise how their tenures in the White House have begun already to resemble eachother.
More Than A Meeting?
Some have theorized that Biden may be seeking advice from his 1970’s mentor, given that he faced (and arguably caused) very similar problems in the days of Disco. Consider the following:
- The Carter Administration was defined by Stagflation, the phenomenon of combined inflation with massive unemployment. Economists are concerned following a devastating Jobs Report and a terrible Consumer Price Index release show a similar case of “#Bidenflation” which has been trending on twitter.
— Bloomberg Markets (@markets) May 12, 2021
- In Carter’s defense it took about two years for his energy crisis to hit, meanwhile between the Keystone XL Pipeline cancellation, COVID19 and the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack Biden is seeing his around the 100 day mark.
- Congressman Mike Waltz (R-FL) put out a SAVAGELY accurate Press Release detailing the similarities between the two administrations,
- “As Jimmy Carter put it best, there is “a crisis of confidence” and President Biden is lost in the wilderness.
- While Hamas hides behind civilians and launches rockets targeting civilian population centers, the Biden Administration has hardly lifted a finger to recognize our solidarity with Israel and throwing millions at the Palestinian Authority with no strings attached.
- These attacks are carried out by the very terrorist group that is funded by the Iran Regime whom the Biden Administration intends to finance by lifting sanctions.
- Our energy supply has been attacked by Russian hackers and now Americans across the southeast are standing in gas lines akin to the 1979 crisis during the Jimmy Carter Administration. All while President Biden has thrown the weight of the federal government behind killing pipeline construction that would fuel America and create jobs.
- There is a crisis at the border with unprecedented crossings and our border patrol is overwhelmed.
- Today’s reporting shows U.S. inflation hit 4.2% in April as President Biden and Congressional Democrats want to spend our way into a spiral of debt while our economy attempts to reopen. Proving this point, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen last week admitted “interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn’t overheat”, while discussing stimulus spending.
- The extensions of unemployment benefits rammed through Congress by Democrats have crippled our small businesses who can’t compete with Democrat-created incentives not to work that has setback our unemployment numbers. President Biden admitted this point by urging individuals on stimulus unemployment to go back to work.
- China has increased its aggression and embarrassed U.S. diplomats on American soil while allowing ongoing genocide of the Uighurs in Xinyang and crushing freedom in Hong Kong.
- Violence in Afghanistan, particularly against women, has spiked following the President Biden’s announcement of a withdrawal timeline that ignores conditions on the ground and the advice of our military. This backdrop has been created by a party that presents itself as a champion of women’s rights.”
As Congressman Waltz put it, “The world smells weakness and we can do better”
- Republican Rep. Jim Jordan tweeted on Tuesday. “Joe Biden is the new Jimmy Carter: -Stagflation -Higher taxes -And rising gas prices 2021 meet 1979,”
- “Biden isn’t the next FDR he’s the next Jimmy Carter,” Donald Trump Jr. tweeted.
The Federalist reported that leftists on twitter were feigning confusion to Donald Trump Jr.’s tweet, Ben Shapiro revealed the disconnect: the leftists largely viewed Carter as a hero and his Presidency as a success, proof positive that Americans have been living in two separate realities that only tangentially touched eachother for a loooong time now.
People are confused by Twitter thinking that Jimmy Carter's presidential legacy is one of joy and success pic.twitter.com/krvtCt71zK
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) May 7, 2021
Although in a statement Wednesday President Trump wrote,
“I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis, First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis,” Trump wrote. “Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!
He has a point.