President Donald Trump is perhaps the greatest president in modern-day history and his accomplishments seem endless.
Almost Endless Trump Accomplishments
Whether it be from a tremendously booming economy, record low unemployment for all Americans, or historic peace deals, President Trump accomplished incredible things while in office.
This was all despite witch hunts by Democrats and endless slander by the mainstream media.
The Trump White House archives report on the many great things done by Trump:
Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
- America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
- Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
- The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
- Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
- More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
- Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
- Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
President Trump is big on not letting other countries screw the American people and his America first agenda worked quite well.
Putting America First
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.
- Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
- Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
- Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
The U.S. government gives billions of dollars to other countries while taking Americans’ money by taxation to do so.
Passed $3.2 trillion in historic tax relief and reformed the tax code.
- Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history.
- More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
- A typical family of four earning $75,000 received an income tax cut of more than $2,000 – slashing their tax bill in half.
President Trump is a businessman himself so he was able to achieve great things for businesses and workers across the country.
Helped Small Businesses
Ended the regulatory assault on American Businesses and Workers.
- Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.
- Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.
- Reduced the direct cost of regulatory compliance by $50 billion, and will reduce costs by an additional $50 billion in FY 2020 alone.
- Removed nearly 25,000 pages from the Federal Register – more than any other president. The previous administration added over 16,000 pages.
The list of President Trump’s accomplishments goes on and on. He showed to be a president for the people and not for the best interest of corrupt politicians and foreign interests. His presence in the White House is already sorely missed.