Last night’s first 2020 presidential debate made a few things quite clear, despite the bias mainstream media coverage of the showdown between Presidential Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
The Debate was Heavy with Interruptions
Tuesday night’s debate was fraught with arguing and many interruptions by Fox New’s moderator Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat, who constantly came to Biden’s defense.
While it was clear that President Trump did not perform at his peak, Biden failed to answer any questions truthfully that the president sent his way.
With the mainstream media declaring Biden as the winner of the debate, it is clear to Americans what actually is the case.
The main takeaways Trump got at through the event included:
1. Getting Biden to say he is not in agreement with the radical Green New Deal even though his running mate Kamala Harris and his own website saying he supports it. This move probably distanced his radical leftist supporters, such as AOC.
Biden: “I don’t support the Green New Deal.”
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) September 30, 2020
2. Trump pointed out Biden’s son’s shady business dealing with Russia and China. Even though Biden dodged the questions about his son Hunter and Wallace pushing Trump off the subject, the president still managed to bring up facts about the corruption.
It's weird that Chris Wallace asked Trump about the alleged $750 Trump tax bill… but did NOT ask Biden about the $3.5M wire transfer Hunter Biden received from the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.
— Liz Wheeler (@Liz_Wheeler) September 30, 2020
3. While cities are being tormented by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, Biden has failed to disavow the violence from these domestic terrorist groups. Trump also pointed out that Biden has basically no law enforcement support.
4. Despite being constantly cut off by Wallace, Trump did get Biden to admit his scheme to heavily raise taxes on the middle class and not take into consideration the state of the economy at any point.
5. Perhaps one of the best moments of the night was when Trump declared that he has done more for the American people in 47 months than Biden has in the 47 years he’s been in government.
The Fight is Still Underway
While Trump is known for his fighting spirit, it was Biden who called the president of the United States a “clown” on national television. He also told the sitting president to “shut up” on more than one occasion.
John Nolte wrote in Breitbart News that: “No, the corrupt national media want the two remaining presidential debates canceled because they know Trump won and Biden lost.”
“Listen, Trump’s always going to be Trump. If people haven’t figured that out by now, they never will. He’s just going to be who he is, and who he is is a president who doesn’t give a mouse turd about norms, because he knows the norms are all rigged by the fake media to benefit Democrats.”
Looking just at the performance, the answers and the questions asked by each candidate, it is clear -that though it may not have been pretty – Trump won.