CNN

Trump Expectation Turns Out Completely True

The Trump campaign expects CNN debate moderators to be unfair. That’s okay. The truth stands on it’s own against any attack and makes itself known despite all attempts to cover it up. Their expectations have been confirmed already. Trump national campaign spokesperson Karoline Leavitt had an interesting experience Monday morning which social media has been going frantic over.

CNN tips their hand

The public can clearly see how openly biased CNN is against Donald Trump. While Ms. Leavitt was being interviewed by the liberal network’s Kasie Hunt, on June 24, the subject of Jake Tapper and his history of “anti-Trump lies” came up.

Leavitt observed that’s one example of why the campaign feels “that President Trump will not be treated fairly in Thursday’s debate.” Hunt didn’t want to hear it. Literally. She cut off Leavitt’s microphone, just as they plan to do to Trump on Thursday night. Any time he says something they don’t like.

Fox News snubbed their competitor by noting that “Leavitt was abruptly cut off.” The part that really cheesed Hunt off was when Leavitt pointed out “that’s why President Trump is knowingly going into a hostile environment on this very network, on CNN, with debate moderators who have made their opinions about him very well known over the past eight years. And their biased coverage of him.

That did it. You can’t disrespect the legendary Jake Tapper like that. What Leavitt said was true, which made it even more annoying to the progressive host.

Fox confirms that “Tapper has a long history of espousing anti-Trump rhetoric, including trying to link Trump to Adolf Hitler.” In December, Trump made a statement about illegal immigrants “poisoning the blood of our country.” Tapper came unglued. CNN is backing him to the hilt.

With four weeks until Ohioans cast the nation’s first votes in the 2024 presidential race, the dehumanizing rhetoric of Adolf Hitler is once again alive and well on the national political stage. This time, of course, in the United States. This time, given life by former president and current Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, whose thoughts on immigrants were made shockingly crystal clear over the weekend.

The Trump campaign expects CNN debate moderators to be unfair. That’s okay. The truth stands on it’s own against any attack.

Proves the point

Leavitt had a much better reception over at Fox News, telling them “CNN cutting off my microphone for bringing up a debate moderator’s history of anti-Trump lies just proves our point that President Trump will not be treated fairly in Thursday’s debate. Yet President Trump is still willing to go into this 3-1 fight to bring his winning message to the American people, and he will win.

By the time Thursday night rolls around, it will be Trump and Biden, head-to-head. RFK is still fuming, filing lawsuits, and scrambling to make a last second qualification.

Before Hunt threw a fit and muted Leavitt, she tried to use diplomacy. First, she threw down a vote of confidence for her fellow liberals. “I’ll just say my colleagues, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, have acquitted themselves as professionals as they have covered campaigns and interviewed candidates from all sides of the aisle.

Leavitt wasn’t leaving it alone, asking for “just a few minutes to pull up examples of Tapper’s anti-Trump rhetoric across the years.” The last thing CNN wants to air is the truth.

Ma’am, I’m going to stop this interview if you’re going to continue to attack my colleagues,” Hunt gasped, reaching for the switch as Leavitt continued that she was “stating facts” about what CNN hosts have previously said about Trump. Hunt pushed the panic button.

I’m sorry, guys, we’re going to come back out to the panel. Karoline, thank you very much for your time. You are welcome to come back at any point.” Trump’s prediction is that “CNN had a 90% chance of being unfair toward him.” He acknowledged that “there was still a ‘good 10% chance’ moderators Tapper and Bash would be fair.

Sponsored
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article

Conservative Judge REMOVED

Next Article
DOJ

Defund the DOJ: House Slashes Billion Bucks From Garland's Budget

Related Posts