Only one month before the November 3rd election, an investigation of SEC filings showed Chinese funding behind Dominion Voting Systems.
According to The Gateway Pundit, the investigation was conducted by Austin Security and Investigation Solutions, a licensed firm out of Texas specializing in “mobile and static surveillance, counter surveillance, background investigations”. The acquisition of Dominion Voting Systems by Staple Street Capital in 2018 was the center of the investigation.
“On Oct 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital filed SEC Form D offerings and sales amount of $400,000,000 with the Sales Compensation Recipient identified as UBS Securities,” and noted another payment of $200,000,000 that was received in 2014.
UBS Securities according to the report “is a swiss investment bank which owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD, a Chinese Investment Bank. The remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD is owned by the Chinese government,”
The National Pulse went on to reveal the overall ownership breakdown of UBS Securities,
– Beijing Guoxiang (33%)
– UBS (24.99%)
– Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)
– China Guodian (14%)
– COFCO Group (14%)
- Beijing Guoxiang is a state owned asset. Guangdong Comm. Group 100% stakeholder is the Guangdong Provincial Government.
- China Guodian is state owned enterprise administered for the SASAC for the state Council.
- COFCO Group is a state owned enterprise under the direct supervision of the SASAC.
- SASAC The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) is a special commission of the People’s Republic of China, directly under the State Council.
The 2020 Election has been compromised by Dominion Voting Systems equipment.
Dominion has an extremely troubling past, from connections to the Venezuelan dictators Hugo Chavez and Nicholas Maduro revealed through the Smartmatic software and a “sham transaction” involving the Venezuelan firm.
Suspicious transactions with an investment bank 75% owned by the Chinese government makes this get more disturbing the longer you look at it.
As Sidney Powell said after finding out the CIA knew about Dominion in advance. “Why Gina Haspel is still there in the CIA is beyond my comprehension,”